LUCK IS THE RESIDUE OF SKILL
Protect yourself from the elements with this Champion packable jacket. This wind and rain resistant polyester jacket with a detailed embroidery design has a practical hood, front kangaroo pocket, and zipped pouch pocket which you can pull out and use to scrunch the jacket into for convenient storage.
• 100% polyester micro poplin
• Wind and rain resistant
• Half zip pullover with a hood
• Front kangaroo pocket
• Hidden zipped pouch pocket
• Packable in the zipped pouch pocket
• Adjustable bungee draw cord at hood and bottom hem
• Elastic cuffs
• Embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve
This hat is structured with a classic fit, flat brim, and full buckram. The adjustable snap closure makes it a comfortable, one-size-fits-most hat.
• 80% acrylic, 20% wool (green camo is 60% cotton, 40% polyester)
• Structured, 6-panel, high-profile
• Plastic snap closure
• Green under visor
• Head circumference: 21 ⅝” - 23 ⅝” (54.9 cm to 60 cm)
Fru (Fellow Rebellious Underdog) is an American rapper from Maryland. He gained attention online in 2013 from his Mixtape "I'm going back Vol 1." hosted by DJ Superstar Jay". Ever since then he has released 3 independent projects building a catalogue worth listening to. On February 26 2016 Fru released his album "Hopeless Options Positive Energy" which has no features and focuses on the social injustice black people have been facing and at the end of that same year he also released his latest album "Catch Me Now". But his 2014 release "Polished Misfit EP" is still his most successful project.
Don't forget to stream his latest Project "Coldest Days in 20 Years" which is on the verge of hitting the charts sooner than you think.
Enjoy these Marvelous Fabrics I bring You, Thanks in Advance!!!